Let's share our experiences and expertise on blended learning at WCBL 2019: 4rd World Conference on Blended Learning at Zayed University in Dubai from 25-27 April 2019.
Call for Presentations
The International Association for Blended Learning (IABL) is proud to organize its 4th World Conference on Blended Learning (WCBL 2019), this time in collaboration with the Center for Educational Innovation at Zayed University (ZU), Dubai, UAE. The conference organizers cordially invite researchers, trainers, teachers, professors, administrators, and technology experts to present the latest blended learning solutions, as well as discuss and exchange recent findings and new ideas based on the ongoing research, practice, and experience. We invite contributions from around the globe, from all industries and all educational sectors.
We are inviting submissions of original research papers (full papers – short and long papers), as well as abstracts for posters, panels, and practitioner presentations on blended learning practical solutions that have not been previously published and are not under review for any other conference or journal. Submissions will be reviewed by at least two committee members on the originality of the work, the validity of the results, chosen methodology and strategies, writing quality and the overall contribution to the field of blended learning. WCBL 2019 is a blended conference and invites both face-to-face and virtual presenters. Graduate students are invited to present their on-going research as well.
All contributions will be reviewed in a double-blind peer-review process. All accepted papers will be published in our open-access conference proceedings.
WCBL 2019 presenters will be invited to submit extended versions of their papers for publication in a special issue of the Learning and Teaching in Higher Education: Gulf Perspectives Journal, a peer-reviewed open-access journal.
The overarching conference themes are:
- Blended Learning Technologies and Tools in Learning and Training
- Blended Learning in Primary, Secondary, High Schools, and Higher Education
- Government and Corporate Training
Topics of Interest
Topics of interest can go beyond the conference themes, and can be based on any of the following:
- Blended learning in practice
- Design, pedagogy, and future of blended learning
- Technology in blended learning
- Blended approach to corporate training and non-profit associations
- Blended learning in language acquisition and special education
- Blended learning in K-12, higher education and teacher professional development
- Blended learning in developing countries